- Rail Holidays Australia specialises in Fully escorted Rail & Coach Tours
- Rail Holidays Australia’s Escorted tours are generally designed using a combination of Rail and Air to cover the long distance travel getting to the touring region. This allows more time to explore the region rather than spending days just to get to the region.
- While Rail Holidays Australia uses local coach tours companies in the region which allows the passengers to get the local knowledge of the area. This is combined with many local guides at various locations which further enhances the passenger experience.
- Rail Holidays Australia’s tours generally stay in quality 4 star accommodation whenever possible and on the remote tours the best available in the town.
- Rail Holidays Australia’s tours include most meals and do not mention attractions or scenic flight unless the attraction or scenic flight is included as part of the tour. Furthermore on the rare occasion an attraction or scenic flight is an optional extra it is clearly stated in the brochure or web page.
- Rail Holidays Australia is based in Bathurst and most tours are designed to start and finish in Bathurst however they can easily be joined from most other regional locations and Sydney. Air Flights are generally included in the costing if not it will be clearly stated with the tour cost. If the air cost is not originally included in the tour cost, a group airfare will be arranged when the air bookings open. If you are travelling from interstate or overseas, please contact us so suitable arrangements can be for you to join the tour.
27 July to 5 August 2017
3 to 9 September 2017
Only 4 Rooms Left
- Wellington Caves Tours
- Garling Gallery
- Old Dubbo Gaol
- Dundullimal Historic Homestead
- Red Earth Winery Tasting
- Emu Logic Farm Tour
- Possibly hold an Emu Chick
- Western Plains Zoo Early morning walk
- Gilgandra Rural Museum
- Siding Springs Observatory
- Crystal Kingdom
- Pilliga Pottery
- Gulgong Gold Experience
- Gulgong Pioneer Museum
5 TO 18 October 2017
2 Gold Service Twin Cabins Left
0 Gold Service Single Cabin Left Wait list Only available
Coach Tour can be sold separately $2,900 pp Twin Share just add airfares
17 to 23 January 2018
- 3 day sessions at Margaret Court Arena
- 1 day session at Rod Laver Arena
- Saturday & Sunday evenings at Rod Laver Arena Centre Court
- Reserved seats at all sessions
- Coach transfers to & from the Tennis
- 6 nights at the 4-star Quality Batman’s Hill on Collins
- Free time in Melbourne
- Including First Class XPT travel
11 to 19 February 2018
Sample the history & untamed beauty of Tasmania’s Southern Coastline with Australia’s pioneering cruise line. Breathe the world’s cleanest air while enjoying this Pristine Tasmania Cruise.
Join this 8 night tour that includes the 7-night Tasmania expedition cruise exploring the rugged coastal beauty and World Heritage Listed National Parks of Australia’s island state, in the intimate comfort of the refurbished flagship, Coral Discoverer.
Become immersed in Tasmania’s breathtaking National Parks; from the dramatic pink granite peaks of the Freycinet Peninsula, or the majestic rolling hills of Maria Island National Park with it’s abundant wildlife and history. At Tasman National Park, seals, dolphins and albatross await to greet you, with an intimidating backdrop of 300 metre high dolerite cliffs.
Guided by an expert Expedition Team, including a Tasmanian Specialist, you will gain a unique “insider view” of the area, as you embark on easy hikes including the rugged Fluted Cape Track on Bruny Island, the Needwonnee boardwalk at Melaleuca, and the Wine Glass Bay Track at Freycinet.
This itinerary allows our guests to experience an authentic expedition voyage, with a flexible itinerary to enable the Captain to respond to local weather conditions. This ensures you see the best parts of Tasmania in comfort. There is no finer way to experience Tasmania’s remote southern coastline.
› Spend two full days exploring Port Davy World Heritage Wilderness Area & Bathurst Harbour (Conditions Permitting)
› Hike the breathtaking WineGlass Bay Track in Freycinet National Park
› Experience the diverse wildlife and History of Maria Island
› Hike the remote Mount Beattie Track, Port Davey World Heritage Area.
This tour includes -7-night Tasmania expedition cruise – 1 nights’ accommodation Hobart – Return Flights Sydney to Hobart – Hobart Transfers
- January 2018
- Australian Open Tennis
Brochures will be available soon.
Register your interest now and receive an advance copy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.